Hi all,

I am thinking of going over the hill for the interclub this sunday, so wont run the group this week.

Also i am considering whether to hang the bike up early this season, due to a few things and depending how I feel (Just one more week in break 2 Greg, please!).

So I am suggesting that we keep it as a turn up and decide on the day arrangement (which actually worked well last sunday). 

Also with winter fast approaching it will probably work better that way through to at least June/July anyway when people start thinking of Taupo or the spring season of races and the numbers pick up again. 

So unless somebody else wants to run it in the meantime, I think that is the best option. 

Cheers

Lee

Members please login to post comments